At some point, people are going to have to confront their own denial and admit that the US government is directly funding ISIS. These “accidental” transfers are made to look indirect. They are not indirect, they are directly moving from the US through US intermediaries to ISIS. What is so complicated about that?
If it happened once, maybe that could be called an accident.
If twice, there should be some court hearings and firings and possibly war crimes tribunals for those involved, but it still might be called an accident.
But you don’t call it an accident if the US is “accidentally” losing constant flows of small arms and money and convoys of artillery and missiles to ISIS through US paid intermediaries in Syria.
* Go to Google
* Type: US fund isis
* See result: https://www.google.co.nz/#q=us+fund+isis
What are the top 10 organic results today?:
1) Global Research – “America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group” – http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881
2) Zero Hedge – “ISIS: The ‘Enemy’ The US Created, Armed, & Funded” – http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-02/isis-enemy-us-created-armed-funded
3) Quora – “Is it true that the US is funding ISIS?” – https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-the-US-is-funding-ISIS
4) Shoebat – “ISIS Leader Admits: We Are Being Funded By The Obama Administration” – http://shoebat.com/2015/02/20/isis-leader-admits-funded-obama-administration/
5) Business Insider – “ISIS Is Likely Receiving Funding From People Living In Countries Allied With The US” – http://www.businessinsider.com.au/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6?r=US&IR=T
6) Free Thought Project – “BREAKING: Putin Reveals ISIS Funded by 40 Countries, Including G20 Members” – http://thefreethoughtproject.com/putin-shares-intel-g20-exposing-isis-financed-40-countries/
7) The Guardian – “Now the truth emerges: how the US fuelled the rise of Isis in Syria and Iraq” – https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/us-isis-syria-iraq
8) Time – “Rand Paul: Punish Those Who Fund ISIS” – http://time.com/4116601/paris-attacks-rand-paul/
9) Your News Wire – “UK Parliament Rules That US Allies Fund ISIS” – http://yournewswire.com/uk-parliament-rules-that-us-allies-fund-isis/
10) Political Insider – “VIDEO: ISIS Terrorist Admits! “We are being funded by…” – http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/video-isis-terrorist-admits-we-are-being-funded-by/#ixzz4ESfJwmF9
So there you have 10 diverse sources, some mainstream, some alternative, some highly credible investigative journalist, some political journals and they all are saying the same things.
After understanding clearly that ISIS is a US + NATO + Gulf state funded frankenstein proxy army, it is important to point out the fact that stolen oil has buyers, and buyers have names.
The next step has to be war crimes tribunals. Otherwise, none of these facts make any difference.
And finally, my friends, I have to point out that despite all the murders, all the terror funding, all the stolen oil purchases, all the lies to make wars, all the millions of dead from these wars, all the trillions of dollars made from these wars by the same people as who prosecute these wars and we have to ask the question: Has anyone been punished? Has a single person been brought up on charges? No.
The only ones charged with any crimes are the people who have blown the whistle to inform us that these are war crimes. What a shame that from among 7 billion people, we can’t hold a single person accountable for the deaths of 10 million people while ongoing wars in 14 countries have no exit strategy and more sabre rattling continues against more non-aggressive countries by the same people who have been profiting on all these past wars. And meanwhile, their ISIS funded foreign mercenary groups continue to attack US targets, sell oil to US allies, and leave US allies alone. None of this is overly complicated, just follow the money and it all makes perfect sense.
If you have spoken out, keep it up. If you haven’t, here is your chance. Pass it on.
– Tate Ulsaker
Professor Chussudovsky of Global Research
The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oceania Saker.