Category Archives: Turkey

‘Moderate Rebels’ Terrorize Syrian Civilians, by Eva Bartlett

Source: In Gaza

12743774_942789812473452_6433511247309192786_n
Saed Mutanus al-Khashoof, from the Christian village of Sadad but living in al-Zahra’a, killed in today’s terrorist explosions. (via Homs News Network)

Original Title: “SAVE OUR SOULS. PROTECT OUR CHILDREN AND WOMEN. LEAVE US SURVIVE IN PEACE.”-WORDS OF A TERRORIZED AL-ZAHRA’A RESIDENT”

The terror-ravaged neighbourhood of al-Zahra’a, in Homs, has again mercilessly been hit by western&saudi-backed terrorists’ bombings. Local journalists put the number of murdered at 57 now, some hours after the double-vehicle bombing earlier today.

Russia Today reports:

“The explosions at a traffic light at al-Siteen Street in the al-Zahra neighborhood happened within minutes of each other, witnesses said. …Witnesses said at least one of the two blasts was triggered by a suicide bomber driving a car.

A follow-up bombing after an initial blast is a common terrorist tactic, which allows them to hit first responders, who rush to help victims….”

Al-Zahra’a has been repeatedly targeted by western-backed terrorists, with almost no condemnation from the same leaders who cried for Paris.

I wrote about this in January 2016 for Russia Today:

“On December 12, 2015, terrorists car-bombed, then suicide-bombed, the al-Zahra’a neighborhood of Homs, Syria, killing at least 16 civilians and injuring over 50, according to initial reports from Syrian State media (later updates noted 20 dead and over 100 injured). The deaths and destruction from the initial car-bombing—near the Ahli Hospital—was made worse since the terrorists set off their bomb next to a natural gas delivery truck. Later, a terrorist returned to the scene and detonated his explosive vest among rescuers who had come to help the injured.

This pattern repeated itself on December 28, 2015, in al-Zahra’a, where a car bomb followed by a suicide bomb, killed up to 30 civilians, and injured over 100, according to Syrian state media initial reports. Again, on January 26, terrorists car and suicide bombed al-Zahra’a, killing at least 24 and injuring over 100, many critically-so, according to Syrian state media.

The al-Zahra’a district of Homs had been terror-bombed many times prior to the December 12 attacks, as have other areas of Homs, including the Ekrama district, which suffered a school bombing on October 1, 2014. There, terrorists car and suicide-bombed next to the school, killed 45 people, mostly children and women, according to al-Masdar News. Video footage showed terrified, maimed and dead children being carried away from the school….”

Tragically, on the same day as this latest terror act by NATO’s mercenaries in al-Zahra’a, the Damascus residential district of Sayyida Zeinab suffered three terrorist bombings.

Continue reading ‘Moderate Rebels’ Terrorize Syrian Civilians, by Eva Bartlett

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on TumblrDigg thisBuffer this pageShare on StumbleUponFlattr the authorShare on RedditPrint this pageShare on LinkedIn

Conversation: Is Turkey Finally Being Thrown Under The Buss?, By Eva Bartlett

Originally Published at: In Gaza

Original Title:

“THE STORY IS OVER, THE GAME IS OVER”: SYRIA’S AMBASSADOR AL-JA’AFARI ON TURKEY, SAUDI, QATARI, ‘ISRAELI’, NATO WAR ON SYRIA

bashar-al-jaafari

*Syrian Ambassador to the United Nations, Dr. Bashar al-Ja’afari (image from Syrianews.cc)

Below is a very interesting recent series of statements, followed by Q&A with Syria’s Ambassador to the UN, Dr. Bashar al-Ja’afari on turkey’s latest criminal aggression against Syria, as well as turkey’s history of violating Syria’s sovereignty and abetting, funneling terrorists into Syria.

*I typed out some choice remarks by Dr. al-Ja’afari*

“Nowadays everybody knows what’s going on in Syria. The turkish government is responsible of dealing, trading with ISIL. Buying oil, gas, and artifacts from ISIL. Facilitating the movement of this illegal, illegitimate trade of artifacts and gas and oil through turkish territory into some european capitals and ‘israel’.

So the story is over, the game is over. The turkish wrong and irresponsible policies are very well known to everybody. It’s time to put the turkish rulers at the seat of confession in front of the Security Council.”

*

“The whole war against is a war crime and a war against humanity. The economic boycott–taking the form of unilateral economic coercive measures for 5 years. Blockade. All kinds of boycott has been implemented by these aggressive countries towards my government–by the way, they are the same countries supporting the armed groups, the terrorist groups, operating in Syria and Iraq.

Definitely we have credible information that the so-called US led alliance struck the hospital in the northern part of Syria, but as usual the easiest way for them is to trigger a hostile campaign against the Syrian government–within the media–to accuse and defame the Syrian government, or our allies the Russians, of doing so and being behind such criminal act against a hospital.”

*

“Which ‘opposition’? We have 1000 ‘oppositions’.”

Continue reading Conversation: Is Turkey Finally Being Thrown Under The Buss?, By Eva Bartlett

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on TumblrDigg thisBuffer this pageShare on StumbleUponFlattr the authorShare on RedditPrint this pageShare on LinkedIn

The Allegedly Secret German-Turkish Agreement that could bring 1.5 Million Migrants, by Stratediplo

Source: Stratediplo

Just a few days ago the European dissident press was moved to the “revelation” to the Hungarian Members on 10 February by Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, ofan alleged secret German-Turkish agreement for the transfer from Turkey, for distribution to within the European Union, of 400,000 to 500,000 more Syrians.

This is not a scoop since the same Viktor Orbán had already said on Dec. 2 that he expected the announcement of the agreement within a few days, knowing that as was shown while raising this issue again on 11 November summit of Valletta (and already at the stormy European Council of 15 October), it would not be very well accepted.

This is not new. Through its memo 15-5777, submitted by President Jean-Claude Juncker to President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan on October 5th and broadcasted on the 6th, the European Commission summarized the Action Plan developed by a Turkish-European Joint Committee following the informal European Council of September 23 (and perhaps imagined at the dinner of May 17), and I believe not disclosed to date except for the provisions that have been included in the agreement of November 29. The memo, issued to the heads of state as a succinct agenda for the European Council of October 15 and 16 (which would be cut short the evening of the 15 following dissensions), refers to ” EU resettlement schemes and programmes, which could enable refugees in Turkey to enter the EU in an orderly manner. “

It is indeed not a German-Turkish agreement, even though when sent to Turkey on October 18 to negotiate on behalf of the European Union, German Chancellor Angela Merkel may well have suggested to President Erdoğan that this was a German initiative, like the call of August 24 for massive illegal intrusion, which french President François Hollande went to Berlin specifically to support (rather than to Brussels).The agreement we are talking about at the moment has unfortunately nothing German but is actually a clause in an EU Turkish agreement and the destination of the settlers (they are legally not refugees) that Turkey must provide is not Germany but the whole of the European Union, according to the distribution key negotiated in May, the famous quotas that initially attributed only 14.17% of illegal intruders to France which therefore insisted to finally get 20%.

This agreement is not a real secret. Lauriane Lizé-Galabbé had publicly denounced it on October 8, just three days after the European presidents Jean-Claude Juncker (Commission), Donald Tusk (Council) and Martin Schultz (Parliament) had personally told Ottoman President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan their acceptance. Stratediplo, who only comments on open source information, mentioned it on October 16 (sommet de dupes ), and said on November 29, after the official signing of the agreement which did not mention any figures, that we were unaware ” by how much had been raised the promise of installation in the European Union of the half-million colons to be sent by Turkey ” ( victoire turque ou capitulation uniopéenne ? ).

The figures unveiled by Prime Minister Orbán are likely outdated. The details of this proposal predated the Russian intervention in Syria and included the delivery to Turkey of a territorial fringe of northern Syria, as already promised by the United States on July 27, nevertheless after the Russian intervention the EU could not give this piece of Syria and Turkey has demanded more in compensation.Whereas until the end of September the European Union planned to offer Turkey a billion euros, the oral proposal of the three European presidents on October 5 already amounted to three billion (to compensate for the inability to offer a piece of Syria) even though President Juncker claimed to the European Council of the 15 that he had proposed only a billion, and furthermore on the 18 hisnegotiator Merkel was forced, in Ankara, to accept the principle of an annual renewal of these three billion (the agreement signed on November 29 mentionesan initial amount of three billion ” subject to review “).

After the chilly reception reserved to this idea at the European Council of October 15, especially by the group of Višegrad, opponents such as Viktor Orbán certainly have not been kept informed of the continuation of negotiations with the Sublime Porte, and no figure has been mentioned in the agreement signed on November 29. But it is very likely that the half a million “Syrian refugees” that the EU intended to propose on October 5 to go get in Turkey was not enough either to offset the inability to give Turkey a portion of Syria. Since the proposed billion turned into a three billion (annual), it would not be surprising that the half a million refugees have been transformed into a million and a half, roughly the number of true Syrians present in Turkey (which would cease to be refugees as soon as they pass into a third country). The certification of syrianity of course relies on Turkey, since European countries who have severed all diplomatic contact with Syria are unable to distinguish a genuine passport issued in Syria from a fake one printed in Turkey.

This case is unfortunately only one of multiple felonies outlined in the Huitième Plaie in hopes of preventing the imminent change of scale of the invasion of Europe by Asia.

Notes:

Click to Download EU Memo
EUdraft
The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oceania Saker.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on TumblrDigg thisBuffer this pageShare on StumbleUponFlattr the authorShare on RedditPrint this pageShare on LinkedIn

Conversation: The roots of conflict in Syria

There is an unfortunate tendency for our society to want everything now, immediately and on demand!

This results in ignoring chronological events, not understanding the complex nature of life and as such rendering one’s point of view fundamentally incomplete.

Please have a listen to the permanent representative of the Syrian Arab Republic to the United Nations, Mr. Bashar Jaafari. This was recorded in 2014. The ground realities today in 2016 relate directly to the facts and events discussed below. You will need to ‘invest’ some of your time to actually understand what is happening today.

Mohsin Siddiqui

The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oceania Saker.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on TumblrDigg thisBuffer this pageShare on StumbleUponFlattr the authorShare on RedditPrint this pageShare on LinkedIn

Germany and the UNO against Syria, by Thierry Meyssan

Source: Voltairnet

The neo-conservatives and liberal hawks who have been preparing the war against Syria since 2001 have been relying on several states from the UNO and the Gulf Co-operation Council. While we know about the role played by General David Petraeus in launching and pursuing the war until today, two personalities – Jeffrey Feltman (number 2 at the UNO) and Volker Perthes (Director of the main German think tank) – have remained in the shadows. Together, with the support of Berlin, they have been using and are still manipulating the United Nations in order to destroy Syria.

The German academic Volker Perthes has been working with the CIA in the preparation of the war against Syria since 2005. He directs the most powerful European think tank, the Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik (SWP).

The German academic Volker Perthes has been working with the CIA in the preparation of the war against Syria since 2005. He directs the most powerful European think tank, the Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik (SWP).

In 2005, when Jeffrey Feltman – then the US ambassador in Beirut – supervised the assassination of Rafic Hariri, he relied on support from Germany, both for the assassination itself (Berlin supplied the weapon) [1], and for the UNO Commission charged with accusing Presidents el-Assad and Lahoud (prosecutor Detlev Mehlis, police commissioner Gerhard Lehmann and their team). The international campaign against the two Presidents was notably led by the German political analyst Volker Perthes [2].

Volker Perthes studied in Damascus, Syria, in 1986 and 1987, funded by a German research grant. He then went on to pursue a career as professor of political science in Germany, with the exception of the period between 1991 and 1993, during which he taught at the American University of Beirut. Since 2005, he has been the Director of the Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik (SWP), the main German public think tank, which employs more than 130 specialists, half of whom are university professors.

However, when Feltman organised the Israeli attack on Lebanon in 2006, he implicated only the United States, hoping that once Hezbollah was beaten, Syria would come to its rescue in Beirut, which would provide an excuse for US intervention. Finally, Berlin sent only its marines to participate in the United Nations Forces (Finul).

During the annual meeting of the Bilderberg Group, between the 5th and the 8th June 2008 – five years before the war – Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice gave a presentation which underlined the necessity of overthrowing the Syrian government. She was accompanied in this task by the Director of the Arab Reform Initiative [3], Bassma Kodmani (future founder of the Syrian National Council), and the Director of the SWP, Volker Perthes. The Bilderberg Group is a NATO initiative, and NATO directly handles security for these meetings [4].

According to a cable revealed by Wikileaks, Volker Perthes advised Ms. Rice concerning Iran. He believed that it would be dangerous to launch a military operation which could have unpredictable regional consequences – it was, however, more efficient to sabotage its economy. Volker Perthes’ advice was followed, in 2010, with the destruction of the software of Iranian nuclear plants by the Stuxnet virus [5].

In March 2011, Volker Perthes published an opinion column in the New York Times mocking President el-Assad’s speech to the People’s Chamber, during which the President had denounced a « conspiracy » against Syria [6]. According to Perthes, the « revolution » was under way in Syria, and el-Assad had to go.

Continue reading Germany and the UNO against Syria, by Thierry Meyssan

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on TumblrDigg thisBuffer this pageShare on StumbleUponFlattr the authorShare on RedditPrint this pageShare on LinkedIn

Disruptive ideas from the ether abound, Max Keiser leads the way!

The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oceania Saker.

 

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on TumblrDigg thisBuffer this pageShare on StumbleUponFlattr the authorShare on RedditPrint this pageShare on LinkedIn